Assets are non core to Delek US geographic footprint; Exploring ways to derive value and reduce costs
• Assets primarily consist of three locations – Paramount, Long Beach and Bakersfield
• Refining assets have been idled since 2012
• Alt Air renewable fuels facility operates at the Paramount location
• Target to exit J Aron financing agreement for California mid 2018 that should reduce
interest and fees
• Paramount and Long Beach (1)
• Evaluating options to divest assets
• Bakersfield (1)
• Evaluating options to lower carrying cost of this location
• Goal to divest assets to strategic buyers, returning cash to Delek US and reducing costs
related to these assets over time.
• $40.0-$45.0 million potential cost savings by divesting all California assets; cash flow to
Delek from asset sales
1) At Sept. 30, 2017 Paramount and Long Beach were moved to discontinued operations per accounting requirements due to efforts to divest the operations. Bakersfield
remains as part of continuing operations.