Transaction completed on July 1; Initiatives underway across the asset base
Acquisition of Alon Provides Opportunities to Unlock Value
Simplify Corporate Structure:
• ALDW Transaction –Announced agreement to purchase
remaining 18.4% of ALDW LP units that Delek US does not
own, subject to customary closing conditions.
• Target - $85 million to $105 million annual synergies by
• Captured - $53 million on annualized basis through
• Krotz Springs Refinery – Reduce cost and add flexibility
• California Assets – Derive Value from asset base; reduce
Unlock Logistics Value:
• Potential Growth for DKL - $78 million of EBITDA for
potential future dropdowns (1)
• Dropdowns provides cash flow back to Delek US
1) Please see page 37 for a reconciliation of EBITDA.